Friday, March 8, 2013

BluePrint Cleanse

BluePrint Cleanse.. do it. That's really all this blog post needs to say, but - I will elaborate!

So what is it? BluePrint Cleanse is a NYC based juice cleanse, here are founders Zoe & Erica's words:
"Blueprint Cleanse is the very first line of juice cleanses to offer varying levels of intensity depending on one’s dietary habits and history. It’s a user-friendly system of cleansing set up to be practical for all nutritional lifestyles, from the most austere of raw food acolytes to the burger-and-red-wine crowd looking to periodically offset the damages of their indulgence."
I found BPC on Tumblr blogs I followed at the end of 2009 in my early blogging days. It peaked my interest and I started cruising the website to see how I could get started too. Unfortunately for me in 2009, they did not seem to be shipping outside of the NYC area. I would check back periodically, but was always halted due to the cost commitment.

I was never good at sticking to things like this!

So, I didn't see committing to the cost foreseeing my own failure. That in itself, is an entirely different issue! After getting engaged, I checked back curious about the bridal program. But, it wasn't until a crazy work/travel schedule in February, "bad" food, lack of activity and feeling like my body was a mess did I go for it. My rationalization, was that BPC now shipped to middle-of-nowhere areas [for a fee] & now offered one day - as opposed to the traditional three. Those two very specific factors were enough to make me hit the purchase button online!

via my instagram @kristinkitson

Before my BPC arrived at our door via FedEx, I had explained to Joe what I was doing, how I might be out of it for the day and to please be encouraging. Naturally he was always is - lucky me!! My selected cleanse was called "renovation" the beginner stage - 6 juices.

via BluePrint Cleanse
The day was challenging, but I felt amazing! The instructions tell you how to space out when you drink each numbered juice. All are unique, except for 1 & 3 which were both green juice. I'd say my favorite we're; 2, 4 & 6. And, I would most certainly do it again.. I am interested in trying three days potentially before our wedding. I feel like BPC offered a fantastic, healthy way to hit my personal "reset" button!




0 comments:

Post a Comment