Monday, June 17, 2013

Wedding :: Bridal Shower Rochester

Last Saturday I was so lucky to have my first bridal shower hosted by my cousin and my Mom at the amazingly beautiful Meadow Brook Hall & Gardens in Rochester, Michigan.

Naturally teal was the color - it is my favorite!

We received so many amazing gifts from everyone and are super thankful. I'm already in love with our new Calphalon pans, white dishes and even the grippy oven mits.

Sunroom at Meadow Brook Hall & Gardens



My amazing bridesmaids: Megan [MOH] , Bridget, Me & Jenna

Joe's Mom, Me & My Mom
Aren't they so sweet! 
The day was so fun - but it flew by insanely fast. It was a huge reminder to me to really, really enjoy everything that we have left until the wedding - our second shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner and our wedding!

It will go too fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment